23. Aspinwall, M. J., S. H. Taylor, D. B. Lowry, P. A. Fay, A. Khasanova, J. Bonnette, B. K. Whitaker, N. S. Johnson, C. V. Hawkes, T. E. Juenger. Physiological plasticity among differentially adapted genotypes of a widespread C4 grass under altered precipitation. Submitted
22. Lasky, J. R., D. L. Des Marais, D. B. Lowry, I. Povolotskaya, J. K. McKay, J. H. Richards, T. H. Keitt, T. E. Juenger. Natural variation in abiotic stress responsive gene expression is associated with local adaptation to climate in Arabidopsis thaliana. In review
21. Meyer, E., M. J. Aspinwall, D. B. Lowry, J. Palacio-Mejía, T. L. Logan, P. A. Fay, T. E. Juenger. Integrating physiological, transcriptional, and metabolomic responses to drought stress and recovery in switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L.). In review
20. Lowry, D. B., K. Hernandez, S. H. Taylor, E. Meyer, T. L. Logan, J. A. Chapman, D. S. Rokhsar, J. Schmutz, T. E. Juenger. The genetic architecture of divergence between mesic and xeric varieties of Panicum hallii. In revision
19. Lowry, D. B., K. D. Behrman, P. Grabowski, G. P. Morris, J. R. Kiniry, T. E. Juenger. Adaptation between ecotypes and along environmental gradients in Panicum virgatum. In revision
18. Lowry, D. B., T. L. Logan, L. Santuari, C. S. Hardtke, J. H. Richards, L. J. DeRose-Wilson, J. K. McKay, S. Sen, T. E. Juenger. (2013) Expression QTL mapping across water availability environments reveals contrasting associations with genomic features in Arabidopsis thaliana. The Plant Cell. In press
16. Aspinwall, M. J., D. B. Lowry, S. H. Taylor, T. E. Juenger, C. V. Hawkes, M. V. Johnson, J. R. Kiniry, P. A. Fay. (2013) Genotypic variation in traits linked to climate and aboveground productivity in a widespread C4 grass: evidence for a functional trait syndrome. New Phytologist 199: 966-980.
15. Wright, K. M., D. Lloyd, D. B. Lowry, M. R. Macnair, J. H. Willis. (2013) Indirect evolution of hybrid lethality due to linkage with a selected locus in Mimulus guttatus. PLoS Biology 11: e1001497.
11. Lowry, D. B., C. T. Purmal, E. Meyer, T. E. Juenger. (2012) Microsatellite markers for the native Texas perennial grass, Panicum hallii (Poaceae). American Journal of Botany Primer Notes & Protocols. 99: e114-e116
10. Lowry, D. B., C. S. Sheng, Z. Zhu, T. E. Juenger, B. Lahner, D. E. Salt, J. H. Willis. (2012) Mapping of ionomic traits in Mimulus guttatus reveals Mo and Cd QTLs that colocalize with MOT1 homologues. PLoS One 7: e30730.
8. Lowry, D.B., J. H. Willis. (2010) A widespread chromosomal inversion polymorphism contributes to a major life-history transition, local adaptation, and reproductive isolation. PLoS Biology 8: e1000500
4. Lowry, D. B., M. C. Hall, D. E. Salt, J. H. Willis. (2009). Genetic and physiological basis of adaptive salt tolerance divergence between coastal and inland Mimulus guttatus. New Phytologist 183: 776-788.
3. Lowry, D. B., J. L. Modliszewski, K. M. Wright, C. A. Wu, J. H. Willis. (2008). The strength and genetic basis of reproductive isolating barriers in flowering plants. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B 363: 3009-3021.
1. Wu, C. A., D. B. Lowry, A. M. Cooley, K. M. Wright, Y. W. Lee, and J. H. Willis. (2008). Mimulus is an emerging model system for the integration of ecological and genomic studies. Heredity 100: 220-230.